Lady Garden Public Park

The Lady Garden Public Park is a public park in Abbottabad town, Pakistan.

History

The park was established soon after the foundation of Abbotabad town itself (January 1853) by Major James Abbott. As distinct from the Company Bagh (East India Company Park) which was also founded down in the main bazaar for the recreation of "natives", the Ladies Garden was exclusively for the use of European or White ladies and families. It was laid out over a whole block of the urban military cantonment area, opposite to St Luke's Church, Abbottabad. A number of trees and flowers imported from England and other places were also planted here.

Located at: Cantt, Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa, Karakoram Hwy, Abbottabad, Abbottabad, Pakistan
Lady Garden Public Park Detail Picture 1
Lady Garden Public Park Detail Picture 2
Lady Garden Public Park Detail Picture 3