Visit Sindh Assembly from Karachi

Sindh Assembly

New Sindh Assembly

Old Sindh Assembly

Full House Sindh Assembly

Assembly building

The two-storey building of the Sindh Assembly consists of the camp office of the Chief Minister, offices of the Speaker, Deputy Speaker, ministers, Leader of the Opposition, Secretariat, Law Department of the Government of Sindh, and Library. The foundation stone of the building was laid by Sir Lancelot Graham, the Governor of Sindh, on 11 March 1940. The construction of the building – declared open by Sir Hugh Dow, the Governor of Sindh, on 4 March 1942 – was completed within a span of two years. In 1971, after a lapse of about 24 years, it was again declared as the Sindh Assembly building. Since then it has been used as such. Presently, the central portion of the building, the Assembly Hall, seats a capacity of 168 Legislators.

Located at: Sindh Assembly, Karachi, Pakistan
Sindh Assembly Detail Picture 1
Sindh Assembly Detail Picture 2
Sindh Assembly Detail Picture 3
Sindh Assembly Detail Picture 4